Monday, January 22, 2018

D80: Hands on probability in concepts

AP CSA

We tried making our images into GIFs... it didn't work out so hot.  That means that the first day of second semester, we will do a screen capture instead.  I fear we are losing a bit of the AP content here, BUT, it is important for students to have authentic audiences.

AP CSP
Students are working on their semester project.  I feel like a lot of students are behind, but I also have seen a TON of off-task behavior. For that reason, I feel ok with what I am asking students to do.

Concepts
We finished up the experimental vs theoretical probability activity from NCTM.  That went over well.  The more interactive, the better for students!

One Good Thing
I am testing out doing a desmos activity final in concepts this year.  I love trying new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment