Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Day 66: Day before break

AP CSA
I handed back tests and we worked on re-learning a bit.  For the day before break, I wanted to put a bit of a bow on things.  I am switching to my re-learning being on codeHS which I think will be a good thing for students as well.  I should have made this a resource for students at the start of the year too... oh well.

AP CSP
Next year, I want to do the MadLib assignment before break.  I think students could do a great seasonal one and then send it to family/friends.  I should look into what I can do around registration time for projects they can share with their friends...

Concepts
Financial math was supposed to wrap up today.  A lot of students didn't finish in time, BUT I do think that they seem to engage a bit more with the content now.  I am really thinking that after the ACT, I should go all-in for financial-based math. 

One Good Thing
All the sugar.  That's what I got from students today.  It was delish. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment