Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Today: Day X - Physical computing

AP CSA 
Students worked on projects.  I tried emphasizing that they need to tell the "story" of their time - how did they use their time to explore something?  We will see how the presentations go.

AP CSP
Work on dancing robots continue.  This is day 2.  I was hoping by day 3 we would be ready.  I think in reality, we need a day 4.  A lot of students are realizing that spinning things tangles wires. I am learning that having two motors is tough on an arduino.

I am going to need to talk to our physics teacher tomorrow.

Concepts
Can we talk about how many "nurse" passes I write in that class?!  The answer for today was 3.  I also had one student come in 20 minutes late - he wasn't feeling well either.  And a third kid gone for testing.  So, it was a quiet hour.  But we got so much done!  I know the students who were here today will do well on their quiz tomorrow. 

The students who were not here... wont.

One Good Thing
I met with our SRI trainer today and I am super excited about it!  Is it summer yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment