Monday, December 17, 2018

Day XX: Checking in

This has been so crazy, but here are where my classes are at:

AP CSA
We took a test on arrays and arrayLists today.  Tomorrow we start our "holiday" project.  Students have 4 days to work on it.  I have done more to develop the rubric.

AP CSP
This is students' second day of working on the MadLib Project.  I had them finish a planning document which was a good addition. 

Many students are still a bit clueless as to "what do I do now".  Once they get away from the scaffold of code.org they cannot organize their thinking.  I think this is a good reason to move away from the scaffolding early and frequently...

Geometry
Aaron taught my class today so I could go to a meeting with Theresa.  We test on Wednesday on the first part of the polygon unit.

One Good Thing.
Talking with Theresa was REALLY good.  I am so excited for the next part of Lunch and Learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment